To ensure the risk to guests and ourselves is absolutely minimal we firstly request that all guests adhere to any current government guidance on travel and social distancing. We will be following guidance provided by the government and UK hospitality and therefore we are undertaking the following additional measures:
1. Installation of hand sanitiser stations outside each lodge, the leisure suite and reception. These contain 70% alcohol and are refilled regularly and the exterior of the dispensers disinfected.
2. Additional cleaning and disinfecting with virucidal disinfectant is taking place in all accommodation, the leisure suite and reception between and during stays.
3. Our check in time has altered to 4.00pm and check out to 9.30am to allow for additional cleaning (early check in and late check out may still be available on request)
4. Facilitating contactless check in and check out although we will still be on site to assist guests
5. Facilitating contactless payments using an online payment system which guests can complete remotely, we will also accept card payments via chip and pin or cash payments
6. Additional pre-arrival information is being sent out to all guests and in addition online information will replace in-lodge information packs - please see the "Lodge information packs" tab
7. Providing single pack tea/coffee/sugar for arrival
8. The leisure suite will remain open for hot tub and sauna use with but with altered and reduced time slots at peak times to facilitate additional cleaning. The changing room/toilet in the lesiure suite will be closed for the forseeable and we will not currently be able to provide towels for use in the leisure suite.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss any of these measures further or ask any additional questions you may have!